Nursing Position RGN (Staff Nurse)x 35 Nursing Positions
Why Apply ?
1. Quality working environment
2. Superb rates of pay
3. In depth career progression and training
4. Housing if required
5. Management support and help at all times
6. Friendly working environment
7. Excellent hours
8. Day or Night shifts
9. RGN or RMN
Set in delightful grounds full of wildlife, and is located in one of the most picturesque villages in the area. The surrounding countryside offers great views from the bedrooms and day areas and the local village features a good range of shops, cafes and other amenities. The home provides care in all aspects of nursing for the elderly, terminally ill, and physically disabled, as well as being specialists in dementia and mental health care. There are 5 newly refurbished sections of the home specialising in specific individual care needs, they are all equipped to the highest standard, each with private lounges, dining rooms and a sensory room. This ensures our care & surroundings are tailored to the individual needs of our service users providing a comfortable, enjoyable & cared for environment.
Our client offers the finest standard of professional health care with highly qualified and experienced staff, who pride themselves in placing the needs, wishes and decisions of service users at the centre of day to day life.
• Candidates must be registered with NMC
• Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sound decision making ability
• A qualification in Gerontology desirable.
• Candidates must have at least 2 years nursing work experience out of the last 5 years in care of the elderly.
• Must hold a EU passport.
excellent hours including day or night shifts
Housing is provided
Very good Nursing positions in a lovely area with housing if required we look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in working with our superb clients. Simply email your CV to email@example.com to apply.