South East London (DA14)
You will have the responsibility to lead, manage, develop and coach an effective accounts team. Monitor and control the team, review their work, ensuring quality and compliance with professional standards
• Oversee and control completion of assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
• Full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients, including high net worth individuals
• Preparation and review of statutory accounts
• Co-ordinate the delivery of high quality services tailored to the client using the team of established staff
• Be part of the management team and contribute to the running of the practice
• Focus on mid corporate and Small & Medium sized enterprises (SME’s) including larger complex groups
• Business development – identify and win new clients
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a Practice environment
• Completed ACA or ACCA qualification
• Experience with Sage Line 50, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts Production Advanced.
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
• Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humor and flexible approach to work.
• Technical accountancy knowledge is essential
• A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality
• You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org