£30k + Benefits
Our client provides sea transportation, document processing, logistics coordination, and vessel chartering services to multinational and national clients in oilfield companies based in Gabon, Cameroon, Ghana, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ivory cost, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal.
• Private healthcare after an initial probationary period of six months
• 13 salaries per calendar year after an initial probationary period of six months.
• Normal hour of work are 40 per week, 9 .00 a.m. to 17.00 p.m.
• Monday to Friday.
• A 60-minute paid break each day.
• May be required to work additional hours, including weekend, when authorised and as necessitated by the need of the business.
• May be required to travel abroad by the need of the business.
Whenever necessary, to undertake alternative duties within our business.
Key responsibilities and duties:
This work may include but is not limited to the functions outlined.
• Provides administrative support to the Manager, Director and CEO with a focus on increasing the efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provides administrative support including phone coverage, faxes, mailings and request.
• Prepares shipping documentation.
• Issues invoices and follow up invoices.
• Creating, filing and maintaining documents, bills, spreadsheets and accounting record.
• Performs and follow-up on various projects and administrative functions.
• Arranges complex international travel arrangements, coordinating flights, accommodations and other itinerary specifics.
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed by the manager, director, CEO and colleagues.
• Order office supplies as needed.
Work experience and skills:
• Minimum 10 years experience in Admin.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook.
• General understanding of shipping documentation.
• General understanding of record keeping and archiving
• Polished professional with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Well-versed in writing/editing draft correspondences, announcements or presentations, ensuring grammar, spelling and formatting.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate information clearly and concisely.
• Able to work and converse effectively with all levels of colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Must possess the capability to prioritise, act independently and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
• Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and deadlines
• Fluency in a foreign language a plus, French as a second language
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com