Business & Marketing Support
£22k + Benefits
You will be reporting to the Business Solutions Manager, who manages the Business Solutions Team within the company. The department’s role within the company is to be presented with or find business challenges, then utilising our collective skills and experience to build and implement a solution.
Your role will be to support the Business Solutions team working with the Business Solutions Coordinator. You will also provide support to the Marketing department with direction from the Marketing Manager.
• Provide assistance in compiling monthly sales reports
• Manage our EU samples service
• Providing admin support to the EU Business Development Managers
• Recording customer related data on our CRM (Customer Relationship Management system)
• Assisting support to the Business Solutions Coordinator
• Email campaign and target list management through our CRM system
• Providing support preparing and planning exhibitions with related flight and hotel booking
• Support in generating training material / presentations and collateral
• Working as directed by the Business Solutions Manager and Marketing Manager
• Other tasks as may be necessary for the department and/or the company.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good Excel experience – useful to have usage of formulas would be helpful
• Good PowerPoint experience – useful to know layouts and design techniques
• Experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), an advantage to have CRM experience
Our client is a highly regarded leading manufacturer of specialist products used at some of the world’s top technical and pharmaceutical R & D companies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com