Commercial Property Sales Manager
£45k Basic (£90k OTE)
An international buyers agency based in Westminster, part of a global group of companies (est. 1990) is looking for a commercial property agent focused on leasing and acquisitions.
The job role will include:
- Whole life cycle acquisition advisory, from client introduction to successful close of acquisition and leasing transactions.
- Qualifying client requirements and identifying suitable property in the context of their business plan.
- Guiding clients throughout the process of rent or purchase of commercial real estate until transaction close.
- Attending viewings with clients and ensuring the client and counter party have all relevant information to complete due diligence.
- Negotiating terms of the deal on behalf of and in the interest of the client with seller agencies.
Opportunity for fast career growth
Opportunity to lead your own team within 8 months of working with us
At least 2 years’ experience in a commercial property sales role, ideally with experience in office or retail agency/investment.
Ability and desire to work cross-sector and in a range of regional markets to meet varying client requirements.
Efficient and organised worker, with the ability to work on multiple requirements simultaneously.
This is a very exciting job requiring passion and teamwork in a fast moving company.
Our client is a a group of companies with impeccable reputation and a reliable network of partners around the world. Our group includes tour operators, travel agencies, on-line projects for visas and travel reservations, services for VIP clients, real estate companies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org