Digital Marketing Manager
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to support business with all SEO, digital marketing and web management activities. Devise strategies directed at securing new business; raising brand awareness in the marketplaces and building our reputation in consumer market.
The role requires someone with strong digital expertise, technical skills and SEO knowledge to work alongside two Marketing executives, leading the team, and taking responsibility for all digital activities.
The role holder will be required to use their expertise to guide, advise, monitor and measure all aspects of digital marketing within the firm and must have the ability to hit the ground running and add value.
- Manage and grow the ecommerce website.
- Monitor and review all activity on marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Houzz, etc)
- Directing the company strategy for digital growth
- Manage a small team and set objectives
- Oversee the design of inspiring online content, including homepage graphics, blog posts and landing pages
- Manage the promotions calendar and identify opportunities for collaborations to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Using data to develop insights to enhance the customer journey and maximise sales opportunities
- Driving traffic via SEO, PPC and social media advertising
- Manage PPC campaigns and Google Adwords
Key skills required:
- Previous experience within a similar eCommerce role within retail ideally
- Excellent technical knowledge of SEO, web development, design and social media
- A clear understanding of how analytics and insight are used to inform Marketing plans and demonstrable analytical capabilities to support analysis of channel performance (Google analytics essential)
- A digital native, with experience of implementing and conducting digital campaigns
- Knowledge of website development and maintenance is desirable but not essential
- Ability to think creatively
- Driven and enthusiastic, with the ability to work proactively
- Desire to grow with the company
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present data in various formats
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com