£55-60k + Benefits
Responsible for the leadership of Corporate services, teams combined that provide certain Group-wide needed support services, based on specialized knowledge, best practices, and technology systems. Accountable for the financial integrity of the Group, driving accountability across our retail operations with responsibility for overseeing the planning, management accounting, reporting and analysis for all brands.
Ensure there are effective audit and compliance controls and effective asset protection. Driving income and cost efficiencies through our commercial contracts and use of our IT systems. In conjunction with the Directorate develop the company strategic direction to deliver ambitious growth projections, agreeing operational deliverables, initiating evaluation and review, and revisiting the strategic objectives for appropriateness in quarter business reviews.
- Experience in leading and managing teams across a variety of functions, managing change and inspiring excellence
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building collaborative and effective relationships
- Excellent influencing skills and able to demonstrate rigorous analysis and challenge
- Significant experience in managing large budgets, identifying and managing risks and opportunities across all areas
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing change and challenging accepted ways of working
- Qualified Management accountancy status with significant post qualification experience
Our client is an appointed Franchisee for KFC, Starbucks and Anytime Fitness with a total of 70 stores from Tower of London down to Penzance, Cornwall. The business operates a variety of assets which include Drive Thru, Food Courts, Express and High Street restaurants, employing some 2000 employees.
- 9am – 5.30pm
- 25 days holiday allowance (plus bank holiday)
- Company reward gateway
- Discount in some restaurants
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org