£18-20k basic (£29700 OTE – Uncapped) + benefits
Mobile Sales Executive duties to include but not restricted to:
- Mobile Sales to the existing Customer base along with new business sales
- Generate sales leads.
- Action leads from other areas of the business.
- Liaising with team members to maximise the database potential.
- Prepare Sales proposals.
- Outbound calls to prospective customers.
- Keep updated about the Mobile Telecoms market.
- Be aware of direct competitor offering.
- Resolving inbound queries from existing customers via phone and email.
- General duties within the Mobile Operations Team.
As Mobile Sales Executive, you will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet Sales targets.
- Excellent Telephone skills.
- Good communication, listening and superb closing skills.
- B2B Sales experience
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Must be resilient and have the drive to succeed.
- Pipeline management
- Good mathematical ability.
- Problem solver.
- Experience in the Mobile Telecoms industry is advantageous but not essential
Package Details: Mobile Sales Executive
Basic salary: £18,000 – £20,000 p.a. dependent upon experience
OTE: £29,700 great performance, (UNCAPPED BONUS!!!)
Bonus: Attractive performance-based bonus to be paid monthly, plus a discretionary company bonus to be paid annually.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits – where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day for breakfast club (and lunch at certain sites) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org