£25k + Bonus + Benefits
The main purpose of the role is to design, deliver and implement bespoke training programs across operational areas, using different training methods and taking into account different learning styles to engage, motivate and meet the training objective.
To build, implement and maintain a training and skills matrix across the operational areas of the business and assist line managers with the design, monitoring and progression of development plans, linked to the needs identified from the matrix and appraisal process in order to assist effective employee development and succession planning.
A key part of the role is to deliver classroom training and coaching to new team members and identify and provide skills development and refresher training to existing team members.
- A passion for the training and development of others
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Successful track record of delivering a wide range of training, including technical, system and soft skills
- Experience of coaching & developing others
- Development of structured and effective evaluation of group training
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Design of training materials and workbooks
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Previous L&D experience
- Experience of working with an LMS and E-learning system
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com