Personal & Operations Assistant
St Fagans, Cardiff
£19-24k + benefits
The business continues to undergo a period of rapid growth and change and now requires an experienced candidate to operate in a dual role, providing efficient remote administrative support to members of the Group Management team and directly supporting the Group Operations Manager in implementing the policies and efficiencies that will allow the Group to operate effectively across all areas.
The role is necessarily varied and the incumbent will need to work in an agile manner to address rapidly changing business needs.
Reporting to: Group Operations Manager
- Work with key stakeholders and assist the GOM to develop, document and implement systems and related policies and procedures
- Identify, suggest and implement, as directed, improved operational efficiencies across the Group
- Support the GOM with ensuring compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Project support as required by the Group
- Other tasks as required by a busy Operations department
- Provide full remote administration support to various members of the Management team;
- Working with the Management team to ensure that deadlines for external client work and internal projects are achieved;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Completing expense forms to ensure prompt payment;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post;
- Taking minutes as required;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Copy typing and transposing digital dictation as and when required;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Other duties as required by a busy Management team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com