Our client is recruiting for a new Product Trainer! Are you a team player, motivated to engage and educate, and looking for your next exciting career move? This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative, fast-paced business, helping us to maintain excellent customer service as we expand globally. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Your key responsibilities:
● Training customers on the product via webinars and occasionally on-site
● Ensure training documentation is kept up to date with feature releases
● Collating and presenting client feedback back to the team
● Being responsible for the E-learning platform including creating and maintaining material, and analysing the platform’s usage.
● Deliver internal training to staff
● Analysing customers usage and promoting engagement
Customer experience is at the heart of what we do, and in line with our company values, we want to ensure our customers always feel valued and supported. You must have the ability to educate and maintain engagement, be articulate, and have a drive for customer service. The ideal candidate will be digitally minded and have analytical skills.
● Excellent composition skills- ability to compose grammatically correct and engaging training material
● Customer oriented, with the ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
● The ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Digital mindset
● Willingness to adapt and be flexible depending on work demands
● Confident juggling multiple priorities and organising workload
● Data analysis to drive improvements
● Engaging and confident speaker, when delivering online and in-person training sessions.
Useful Skills / Experience:
● Training/ Education background
● Experience working in a digital company
● Knowledge of the fitness industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org