£28-33k + Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Production Engineer, someone who is keen to make an impact and assist in streamlining our manufacturing processes.
You will be joining a company that is classed as a world leader in the manufacture and supply of high precision compressor rotors, supplying to customers across the globe. We are an expanding company with factories across 3 continents and put significant investment in the development of our employees.
- Ensuring all pre-production activities are carried out effectively and in a time conscious manner so as to support production delivery plans
- Writing machine programmes and identifying tooling requirements
- Participation in feasibility reviews for new components, determining the best manufacturing methods
- Driving improvements in production processes through the use of methodology and the involvement of stakeholders
- Supporting Sales by creating BoMs using MRP system (Epicor)
- Creating programmes using FeatureCAM for CNC Lathes
- Producing CAD drawings using AutoCAD or SolidEdge
- You will be time served (or equivalent experience) and qualified to a minimum level of HNC/HND, with substantial manufacturing experience in Milling, Turning and Grinding and the use of Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Ideally you will have previously worked for a manufacturing business producing components of tight tolerances and supported the whole production process from quotation to delivery.
- A strong advantage would be experience of working with a MRP system and familiarity with machine programmes particularly: Fanuc, SMT and Heidenhein and also CAD packages such as AutoCAD & Solid edge.
Rewards & Benefits:
Excellent benefitS package, with a favourable work pattern and 11.45am finish on a Friday, 6% pension scheme, 25+ holidays, healthplan and 4x life assurance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org