Newark On Trent – Nottinghamshire
To work with the technical team to assist design team to ensure the technical stages of the project are managed and issues resolved effectively and in a timely manner. Reporting to Project/Team Leader of current project on a day-to-day basis; Ultimately to the Project Director.
• Using the Oracle PPM system – inputting all necessary information for each project within an appropriate timeframe.
• Assists in technical document administration.
• Coordinate with Finance any financial changes to a project.
• Following specific directions from your Director in relation to a project.
• Setting up clients meetings and ensuring all documentation is prepared and has been coordinated.
• Being the go-to person for the administration for a project.
• Sharing reception duties.
• Taking minutes for Design Council Meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Architecture (Must be Part l or Part ll Architect Qualified).
• Experience in a commercial environment with strong administrative skills.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sharepoint.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced, people-orientated environment, juggling many priorities at once and organisational skills.
• A team player.
• Can work without supervision, has initiative and a sense of responsibility.
• A pro-active mindset.
• A pre-emptive approach to problem-solving.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• A confident personality that can communicate and engage at all levels.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com