Regional Service Engineer
£26,208 + Vehicle + Benefits
To support the Support Services Division within the company. Delivering Customer Service Excellence and being a team member of remote Field Service Engineers.
Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins.
Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager.
However, the relationship and rapport with members of the Support Service team and end customers is crucial to assist in the aspiration of 100% customer service satisfaction.
- Key Duties:
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
- Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Comply with and embrace the Elliott Health & Safety culture and policies
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
- A blue skilled worker CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
- Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred
- Good health and safety awareness
- Manual handling and working at height is preferable although training can be given
- Ideally basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills preferable
- Full driving license as travelling is essential throughout the region.
- Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.
- 25 days’ holiday
- We are just launching a flexible benefits programme. This year there will gym membership discount, and access to hundreds of shopping discounts and vouchers. Towards the end of the year we are sending out a survey to find out what benefits people would like to see in the package with the view to adding a number of the most popular benefits.
- Enhanced Company Pension scheme after 6 months – For every 1% paid by the employee, the company will match x1.5% up to a max of 7.5%, so if an employee makes contributions of 5%, the company will pay 7.5% but if the employee pays 7%, the company will still pay 7.5%.
- Life Insurance upon joining the Company Pension
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org