Generally Mon-Fri, 9-5.30.
Our client is a rapidly growing company, established in 2009, and headquartered in Hungerford with development and technical offices in London and Cambridge. It develops and delivers cutting-edge integrated online transport management solutions, selling both hardware and related hosted software services. It’s first rolled out solution has revolutionized the way that bus and coach operators across major UK cities and municipalities manage their operations.
Our client is now looking to expand its Support team by appointing a Support and Implementation Coordinator who can assist in delivery of tasks and projects, and be involved in the implementation of our solution, supporting our customers as they join and grow with us. This role will suit a detail-orientated multi-tasker with excellent analytical and communication skills, who is seeking to gain experience in project coordination with the opportunity to learn new skills and attend training as they grow in their career with us.
The role will encompass (but not be limited to):
- Engaging with and supporting our customers, primarily over the phone or by email, and enhancing our already well renowned name
- Building customer platforms from varied data models – data analysis, input and management, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Training customers on the Solution, remotely or on site as required
- Working with colleagues to ensure a smooth transition into ‘business as usual’ post implementation of our solution
- Acting as a technical second line support escalation point and fielding some initial first line support queries when required
- Acting as Lead person on assigned tasks and projects, communicating and collaborating with customers, colleague and internal stakeholders, to ensure all parties are engaged and tasks or projects are effectively delivered
- Effective records management, including maintain project documentation; order details, records of project status, key dates, deadlines and tasks
- Agreeing resource requirements with colleagues
- Identifying project risks and communicating these, agreeing mitigations with colleagues
- Providing regular reporting of project progress / status to colleagues
- Some travel within the UK will be necessary
We are looking for someone who:
- Is quick to learn, driven, positive, adaptable,
- Has excellent communication, problem solving, prioritisation and time management skills
- Has a personable manner and keen negotiation skills, able to build long term relationships with colleagues and customers
- Previous Project Management and Customer Service skills are advantageous, as are task management skills, including; identification of risks, status reporting and effective time / resource estimation
- Is competent in technology, and able to absorb new technologies and systems easily
- Is comfortable working under their own initiative and within a small team
- Has a full current driving license and use of a car (mileage allowance will be provided)
- 23+8 days’ holiday
- Birthday off
- “Summer Fridays” – one Friday off per month in the summer months.
- Health, life, and death insurance
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com