£35-38k + Benefits
You will work across departments with helpful and knowledgeable Development and Internal IT team members. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in software.
- Maintaining and creating CI/CD pipelines to allow the Development team to get quick feedback on their code and cut delivery time.
- Work with members of the development, consulting and IT team to deploy software to live and test environments and troubleshoot issues in existing deployment.
- Feed requirements and suggestions into the Development team around deployment best practices and adding monitoring to software.
- To be a knowledgeable IT point of contact for our Development team, answering queries and offering fixes.
- Troubleshoot technical software issues including O/S crashes, Networking essentials (ipv4, DHCP, DNS, etc.,) and Access permissions.
- Set-up, Configuration and Management of Windows Server infrastructure including IIS.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within an IT Infrastructure Support or Development environment
- Experience of working with source control preferably VSTS and/or GIT.
- Working knowledge/experience of the Microsoft Windows Server Family (Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS, SQL Server)
- Familiarity of Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager and Microsoft HyperV
- Practical experience with Powershell or another programming language
- Experience of working with Microsoft Azure (preferred) or other cloud based platforms.
- An understanding of IT security technologies, principles and policies would be advantageous
- Confident and positive attitude
- Desire to automate
- Passionate about infrastructure and software in equal measures
- Self-Directed, Smart, Methodical, creative and good at problem-solving
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com