B2B Telesales Executive / Appointment Maker (Telecoms)
£18-24k (£36k OTE uncapped)
Do you have a natural flair for rapport building on the phone, are results driven and hungry for continued success in your sales career, and welcome recognition and attractive rewards for your outstanding performance? If so this is your perfect opportunity to join an independently owned company as part of a national business telecoms solution provider, where you can put your sales experience and abundance of enthusiasm to great use.
Working as part of a driven and lively team with the support of the Telesales Manager, as a Telesales Executive you’ll be responsible for contacting existing and prospective business customers to promote our products and services, engaging them in a business conversation and identifying potential sales opportunities. You will receive comprehensive and structured training that will enable you to focus on achieving sales for Cloud, Data, Systems and Mobiles with a small range of other products. Where appropriate you will book appointments for the field based sales team.
As a B2B Telesales Executive, your main duties will include although not be limited to;
- Proactively calling existing, lapsed and new customers to secure new/additional business
- Upselling and cross-selling the full range of products and services whilst building strong customer relationships and improving customer satisfaction ratings
- Arranging appointments for the Field Sales team where appropriate, ensuring full notes and preparation are passed to the colleague attending the appointment
- Using marketing campaign information to contact customers in a controlled way
- Managing the CRM system effectively, ensuring all relevant customer information is entered onto the system
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved, along with other activity-based targets
To be considered for this role of B2B Telesales Executive you MUST have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Successful track record within telesales, ideally gained within the telecoms industry although applications will be considered from those with other industry sales / qualified appointment making experience
- Enthusiasm and keen to learn
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to negotiate and close new business sales
- Self-motivated and a hunger for success
- Flexibility towards tasks
- Good IT skills including the use of CRM databases
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
You will be part of a well-established and thriving business with the backing of a national brand and will receive comprehensive product training to enable you to continue to thrive in your sales career.
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 level dependent on industry experience and proven sales track record. Most importantly you will have uncapped earning potential with commission / bonuses. Based on performance of other existing team members, realistically you could be earning £36,000+ per year.
Attractive benefits: Amazing incentives for top performers including weekend holiday breaks and variety of vouchers etc. Plus matched company pension.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Location: Burscough (Ormskirk, Merseyside). Commutable from areas such as Liverpool, Wigan, St Helens, and Southport
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com