£28k + Overtime + Benefits
Hours: 40 hour per week, 08.00 – 16.30, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays; Pension Scheme; Private Health Cover, Health Cash Plans, Childcare vouchers, Employee access to 100’s of exclusive discounts and offers from online and high-street retailers; opportunity to be part of a growing company.
About the role:
Responsible for managing the daily production of the cleanroom ensuring all jobs are assigned to the laminators, with supervisor input, and any potential manufacturing concerns and deadlines are flagged to the project managing teams.
· Responsible for supporting with the daily management of the cleanroom, ensuring Job sheets are created from scheduled work, and assigning jobs to laminators, with supervisor input, in an efficient manor to help promote training and progression whilst ensuring component quality.
· Responsible for chasing work due into your department and for informing project managers if an issue is spotted.
· Fill out schedule once complete and push work to the next department.
· Attend the main and daily production meetings.
· Assisting the Technical Supervisor with issues involving facilities, tools or equipment that could affect productivity, efficiency, work quality or customer satisfaction and ensuring these are resolved or escalated as required.
· Working with the management team to ensure work flow distribution is at its maximum efficiency to help promote adherence to schedule and customer satisfaction.
· Maintain a clean and safe workshop.
· Plan and oversee a clave curing schedule based around the daily job sheet and customer requirements, liaising with supervisors and auto-clave operatives to ensure parts are cured when required.
· Identify potential upcoming overtime requirements and staff appropriately.
· Responsible for allocating jobs to laminators, giving as much instructions and directions about job specific points. Likewise, adding as much background as possible to the job to motivate and enthuse the operatives.
· Constant liaising with supervisors to ensure they have all the information, equipment, inserts etc required for the laminators to complete the days jobs.
· Hold weekly departmental meetings, passing on information from production meetings and any relevant project information, upcoming work and general department updates.
· Check Time and Attendance system daily for logging in/out errors.
· Review staff holiday requests on Time and Attendance system, in line with company procedure and sign off.
· Day to day discipline, from excessive phone use to speed and pace raising any bigger issues through the company disciplinary system. This includes holding investigative meetings, disciplinary hearings.
· Help conduct interviews for department positions.
· Assist and implement all process towards a positive working environment.
· Hold staff appraisals, alongside the Technical Supervisor, keeping laminator progress recorded with the departments Progression Matrix, feeding from Supervisor inputs.
· Promote strong work ethics and acknowledge staff achievements.
· Recognise and resolve poor performance from employees at earliest stage as possible.
· Flexible approach to working hours.
· Positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Team player.
· Good standard of IT skills.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Have a methodical approach to daily and weekly planning.
· Ability to supervise on workshop polices / workshop special tools.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com